Cradle Mountain Tour
Perfect for any day of the year.
- You will have an experienced tour guide, with great local knowledge
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Devonport, Ulverstone or Burnie, as well as returned at the end of the trip
- Entry fees to Cradle National Park
- Visit the Town of Murals, a unique attraction in Sheffield
- Majestic scenery throughout the entire journey to and from Cradle Mountain
- A stroll along the banks of Dove Lake
- Stunning alpine vistas and fresh mountain air
- Morning tea
Cradle Mountain in situated in the Tasmanian Wilderness Heritage Area, a region that covers almost 20% of the state. Approximately one and a half hour’s drive from Devonport, this is one of the most popular and picturesque spots in all of Tasmania. Perfect for a day tour, Cradle Mountain is the jewel in crown of north-west Tasmania.
A Cradle Mountain day tour will take show you the glassy waters of Dove Lake, rugged mountain peaks, and a myriad of natural wonders. The area features a large number of walking tracks, lodges for overnight stays, and a visitors’ centre to learn more about the surroundings and its history.
Contact Cradle Coast Tours to discover more about this and any of our outstanding range of day tours and sightseeing expeditions. We can help you plan the perfect trip around the north-west of this beautiful state, using all our local knowledge and expertise.
$175* Per Person
*All tours cost $175 per person or book a group tour and save 10%!