Tamar Valley Wine Tour
Bring out the foodie and wine connoisseur in you!
- An experienced tour guide with vast local knowledge of the area’s attractions
- Pick-up from your accommodation in Devonport, Ulverstone or Burnie, as well as drop-off once the tour has concluded
- Journey along the Bass Highway enjoying the sights, on the way to Deloraine
- The chance to taste the famous cheeses from Ashgrove and visit the Raspberry Farm as we head to the Tamar Valley wine route
- River, we will make our way along the famous route
- Experience world class flavours, sights and smells of Tasmanian food and wine
The Tamar Valley
The Tamar River, flows from the Bass Strait, right into the city of Launceston. It has forged a vibrant, fertile valley and winds its way through lush farmland, natural forests, plentiful orchards, and the numerous, gorgeous vineyards dotted along its banks.
The Tamar Valley wine route features many picturesque towns and natural attraction, providing tourists and locals with a diverse area to explore and appreciate. Tamar Valley wine tours route follows the river, taking in all the art, crafts, museums, pubs, cruises and multitude of vineyards this region is famous for. This is the ideal tour for everyone who loves world-class food and wine, enjoyed against the backdrop of stunning scenery.
Make your booking today for Tamar Valley wine tours and get ready to enjoy a genuine taste of everything this extraordinary part of Tasmania has to offer.
$175* Per Person
*All tours cost $175 per person or book a group tour and save 10%!